1.Terms.We reserve the right to correct errors in advertised prices. We will advise you of any error at the time of booking. We also reserve the right to correct errors in confirmed prices. In this case, we will contact you as soon as we become aware of the error. If the correct price is higher and you do not wish to pay this, you will be entitled to cancel and receive a full refund of all monies you have paid to us providing you notify us within 14 days of our advising you of the error. We promise we will not seek to correct any error in a confirmed price within 8 weeks of the start of your holiday or more than 7 days after you make your booking.
2. Making a booking.When you book you are accepting on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions. A binding contract comes into existence once we have received your deposit and we have issued a confirmation invoice and booking acceptance by email, fax or post. We both agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. In all cases these Booking Conditions form the basis of your contract.
3. Number in your party.It is a condition of your booking that the total number in your party shall not exceed the capacity of the property as advertised on the internet. One baby under 2 is not normally counted as a member of your party.
4. Payment.A deposit of 25% is payable when you book. The balance is due and payable 8-weeks before your holiday start date. For bookings made within 8-weeks of your holiday start date, and for short break holidays, the full amount is payable when booking.
We accept sterling cheques or payment in GBP or Euros via internet transfers. For other currencies, or for credit card payments, please use PayPal.
A security deposit of £90/€100 is payable with the final balance and is fully refundable after the stay if no damage is incurred and the property is left in a reasonably clean condition.
5. Changes by you.Once a booking has been confirmed by us to you, should you require us to amend it or to re-invoice you for any reason (including for example accidental loss of the original invoice) then a fee of £30.00 will be charged.
Note: Bookings may not be transferred to other parties after we have received notification of cancellation. Bookings may be transferred to other parties provided written details of the new party are received and accepted by the Owner. A £50 charge is made for such changes.
6. Cancellation by you.Contact us immediately if you have to cancel your booking and send us written confirmation. Your cancellation is only effective from the date we receive your written notification, which will be acknowledged.
Period before scheduled arrival date within which written cancellation notification is received.
Cancellation charges as a % of total costs (excluding amendment and credit card charges which are non-refundable)
More than 56 days
Loss of Deposit
43 – 56 days
29 – 42 days
8 – 28 days
7 days or under
7. Minors.We cannot accept bookings from anyone under 18 years of age.
8. Your stay.The usual time of entry to the apartment is 16.00 (subject to unavoidable delays), however, It may be possible to vary this times a little by prior arrangement and dependent on other bookings. The property must be vacated by 10:00 on the day of departure. You will be asked for an approximate time of arrival so that we can arrange for handover of keys. A welcome pack of food items can be provided at an additional cost and, if requested, is paid for locally on arrival. Bed linen is provided. Towels for use in the apartment are provided but beach towels are not provided. For bookings of 2 weeks or more a change of bed linen and towels is included for each complete weeks stay. A travel cot is available (additional charge) but please bring your own bed linen. You are obliged to leave everything in the apartment in a clean and tidy condition when you leave. Please note this is a non smoking apartment. Pets are not accepted
8.1 Damage to the property.You shall be liable to the owner for any damage caused in the property during the period of hire. The owner and their agents have the right to enter the accommodation (without prior notice if this is not practical or possible) if special circumstances or emergencies arise (for example if repairs need to be carried out).
8.2 Single-sex group bookings.The owners of the property cater primarily for family holidays and groups of couples - single-sex groups and/or younger parties may not be permitted. Where this is the case, you will be informed at the time of booking.
8.3 Security deposit.Restricted groups (single-sex groups or younger parties) may be accepted on the condition that an additional security deposit is paid at the time the final payment is made.
9. Availability.Your booking is accepted on the understanding that your confirmed property will be available for your use on the agreed date. Very occasionally, “force majeure” does not make this possible. Where “force majeure” (as defined in clause 10) arises, we have the right to cancel your booking. In this event, we will endeavour to offer you an alternative property, if available. If we cannot do so or if you do not wish to accept the alternative we offer, we will refund all monies you have paid to us in full. Where any cancellation or change results from “force majeure” as defined in clause 10, our liabilities are limited to offering you an alternative property (where available) or full refund as set out above. We regret we cannot pay any compensation or meet any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any such cancellation or change.
We reserve the right to alter or withdraw amenities or facilities, which have either been advertised or previously available, without prior notice; where reasonably necessary due to repairs, maintenance, weather conditions and circumstances beyond our control. The owners have the right to refuse to hand over accommodation to any person(s) who, in our reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of the owner(s), is not suitable to take charge of it. In such cases, all hire charges paid will be refunded in full, the contract shall be terminated and we will have any further liability.
10. Force majeure.We can not accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event, which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of the property (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage or any similar event beyond our or the owner’s control. Such circumstances also include riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity and all similar situations beyond our or the owner’s control.
11. Your vehicles.Your vehicles, any accessories and contents are left entirely at your risk. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage from or to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever.
You must notify any shortcomings with your property to the owner(s) or his/her representative immediately so that remedial action, if appropriate, can be taken.
Except where otherwise specified in these Booking Conditions the Owners can not accept liability for any damage, expense, injury, death or loss of any nature whatsoever suffered by any person(s) from any cause whatsoever other than, in the case of the Owner, the proven negligence of him/herself.
13. Any shortcomings.
If a significant problem is not resolved to your satisfaction, please contact us as soon as possible during your holiday. We regret that it may affect our ability to investigate your complaint and may impact on the way that your complaint is handled if you fail to notify the owner or his/her representative of any complaint or claim during your holiday and write to us with full details within 28 days of the end of your holiday.